In accordance with Taiyo Oil’s company policy and regulations for business establishments, Shikoku Operations, which is located inside scenic Setonaikai National Park, shall work hard at “safe, stable, reliable, and efficient operations” based on putting safety first and respecting human life, and shall aim to achieve accident-free and disaster-free operations, preserve the global environment, and provide products and services that meet the requirements of customers.
We at Shikoku Operations shall develop and demonstrate strong worksite capabilities, and carry out the following items in an agile and sincere manner as a dignified business establishment.
- We will work hard to strengthen our base from the perspectives of security control, quality, environment, and occupational safety and health in order to achieve safe, stable, and reliable operations.
- We will reinforce the Operations' infrastructure to achieve safe and stable operations of new facilities, considering all aspects, including safety control, quality, environment and indsutrial safety and health.
- We will abide by all related laws, Shikoku Operations'regulations and any other requirements with which we agreed to comply.
- We will develop employees who have application skills, voluntarily identify facility- or industrial safety and health-based hazard sources without being forced to do so, and mobilize the ingenuity of all employees to reduce risks.
- We will produce and stably supply high-quality products that meet our customers'needs.
- We will give every consideration to air pollution, water pollution, noise, odor, and energy conservation in our operations.
- We will ensure transparency in our operations while actively ascertaining our customers'needs and communicating with the community.
- We will set targets and take steady steps toward meeting them, and strive to make continuous improvements based on regular review, in order to fulfill our obligations under this policy.
April 1, 2017
Senior Vice President
Member of the Board
Taiyo Oil Co., Ltd.