Taiyo Oil sponsors Ehime FC, which displays the company logo on its team uniforms. In conjunction with the official match, Ehime FC vs Avispa Fukuoka, we organized a "Taiyo Oil Thanks Day"
Date and time
Thursday 29 April 2010 at 1430 - 1600hrs
Ninjinia Stadium (located in Matsuyama City in Ehime Prefecture)
2009 J League Division 2 Section 9 Ehime FC vs Avispa Fukuoka
*Ehime FC won the match 2-1. (Number of attendees: 3,029)
Details of the program
- Leaflet distribution to attendees to advertise the "Spring Oil Campaign"
- Distribution of Ehime FC x SOLATO original opera glasses to first 3,000 attendees
- Presentation of "Freestyle Football Performance"
- Lottery (with luxury prizes)
Mr. SOLATO prize (for two persons): a complete Ehime FC uniform signed by team members and a Plasmacluster
- *The prize was presented to the winners by Mr. Yuzo Kawakami, General Manager at Shikoku Operations, at the presentation ceremony.
About the "Spring Oil Campaign"
The campaign operated between 23 April and 31 May at affiliated SSs, which displayed campaign banners.